Position: Payroll & Benefits Administrator
Location: Norcross, GA
Status: Long term, permanent full-time opportunity
Our technology client located in Norcross, GA is seeking a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to add to their growing team!
This position will assist in the administration of payroll and employee benefit plan administration activities for approximately 175 FTE.
- Assist with processing biweekly payrolls - reviewing payroll data for accuracy and making employee record changes with appropriate approval and authorization.
- Prepare and maintain periodic payroll reports.
- Assist employees with electronic payroll access, serving as a point of contact for payroll related questions and concerns.
- Assist with benefit plan administration, enrolling and terminating coverages as needed and processing changes.
- Assist supervisor to: process payroll related payables; perform month-end reconciliations; upload journal entries into ERP system; prepare salary budget, etc.
- Assist with overall efforts of the Company
- College Graduate in an accounting or business-related discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years’ payroll processing experience or commensurate education and experience.
- Previous experience with a robust HRIS/Payroll platform
- Certified Payroll Professional certification preferred
- Knowledgeable about various benefit plan designs and administration
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail oriented, analytical aptitude
- Highly confidential
- Computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet applications, presentation applications and email programs
Position is subject to pre-employment criminal background check and drug testing. In person application and interview required. AGENCY
Job Type: Full-time
- payroll processing: 3 years (Required)
- Benefits Administration: 3 years (Required)