A Day in the Life:
Are you looking for a career with a growing company that won't force you to sit behind a desk all day? If you answered yes, we would love for you to apply to Trinity's Facilities Technician position today! We are looking for a "work-with-their- hands" early-bird type who loves being able to fix things and think outside of the box to maintain a safe and clean workplace. Feeling bored will never be an issue because this job will keep you on your toes! It will also provide the perfect opportunity to start your day early with a 6:30-3:30 work schedule! Daily tasks will range from landscaping to trash removal to helping prepare lunch and everything in between! Having some handy skills such as painting and plumbing knowledge won't hurt either! If you have the get up and go attitude that this role needs, we need you to get up (or sit down) and fill out an application today!
Is this You?
Details of the Job:
- Interpersonal Relationship Building
- Great Communicator
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Problem Solver
Is This for You?
Your Future with Trinity:
- Fast-paced Environment
- Utilizing a helpdesk ticket system
- Team Collaboration and Open Communication
- Providing Superior Customer Service
- Providing innovative solutions daily
Are We What You're Looking For?
- TSOP (Haven't you always wanted to be part owner??)- Trinity has recently become employee owned meaning you still receive 401k options as well as the added benefit of stock ownership!
- Laid- back working attire- who doesn't love wearing jeans to work?
- Ample benefit package options- including medical, dental, and vision, a wellness program, tuition reimbursement, discount programs
- FUN team building activities
- Generous PTO offering
- Strong focus on internal advancement and promotion from within
- Trinity Foundation- constant opportunities to give back to the community
Trinity Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All Team Members and applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or any status which is protected by state or federal law.