Vlocity is a leading provider of industry-specific cloud and mobile software, driving digital transformation for the world's largest companies. A Forbes 2018 & 2017 Cloud 100 Winner, Vlocity is an 'industry cloud' pioneer built in partnership with Salesforce, the world's #1 CRM provider, increases agility, operational efficiency and simplicity, at a lower cost of ownership for the enterprise. Vlocity's cloud software suite transforms customer centric processes and fuels innovation in the Communications, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Insurance, Health, and Government vertical industries. Vlocity's values of trust, transparency and transformation drive customer, partner and employee success. Click here ( https://vlocity.com/company/careers/learn-more ) to learn more about Vlocity.
Vlocity Inc is picking up speed and looking to expand its Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic UI Developers.
In the cloud, presentation is definitely king. Our customers expect easy-to-use applications that drive down agent handling times, enhance the user experience and integrate seamlessly with their other systems and tools.
And that's where you come in! You'll help us bring the 'wow factor' to our customer deployments - enhancing the native UI of the Vlocity product to deliver user friendly, innovative and beautiful web and mobile apps that are tailored and branded for the specific customer.
Leveraging the powerful capabilities of the Vlocity toolkit, as well as the increasing palette of web development tools, you'll be responsible for designing and implementing front-end functional deliverables that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable.
You will be working closely with the customer to optimize and customize their UI flows, web design and front end development.
And you'll be working with our Product and Engineering teams to help them drive innovation into future releases of Vlocity products.
- You'll have 3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You'll have a proven track record of customer-centric development, with an emphasis on delivery
- You'll be passionate about developing apps that are both eye-catching and intuitive
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building applications in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, healthcare, utilities, or public sector
- You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
- You'll be comfortable working both remotely (from a home office) and onsite with customers, which will involve some travel
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).