Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
The Executive Assistant will operate in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability and initiative, as well as excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. This role acts as a partner to the Total Rewards leadership team, managing calendars, keeping them prepared, advising of outstanding issues and proactively following up.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of executive support tasks and enjoy the challenge of supporting the Total Rewards leadership team. The role requires interacting with staff at all levels, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Responsible for managing a heavy calendar to ensure effective and proactive time management.
- Proactively identify scheduling conflicts and other issues; thoughtfully assess whether manage scheduling and other tasks independently, triage to the team, or escalate.
- Manage all meeting logistics, e.g., conference room reservations, AV/IT arrangements, catering, greeting guests, etc.; work with meeting participants to ensure that materials are provided in advance and print if needed
- Manage logistics for team meetings, workshops, events and functions
- Professionally, responsively and judiciously interact with all levels of the organization, including officers and board members, as well as external stakeholders.
- Facilitate incoming and outgoing communication ensuring it is responsive, welcoming and effective (telephone, electronic, hard copy and in-person)
- Develop working relationships with other assistants to facilitate information flow and scheduling process
- Prepare and edit reports and presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
- Assist in onboarding of new team members
- Assist with project work, based on interest and ability
- Organize all domestic and international travel arrangements including air travel, ground transportation and hotel reservations; ensure passport and visa requirements are met
- Prepare expense reports and track reimbursements through Concur system
- Proactively collaborate with supply chain and finance teams to expedite purchase order workflows and initiate follow up when necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter; demonstrates resourcefulness with proven ability to anticipate needs and manage multiple tasks
- Flexible “can do” attitude; able to adapt and reprioritize to shifting or competing priorities
- High level of judgment and discretion related to sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Stays current on and easily adopts new technology
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, WebEx, Zoom, Workday, and Concur
- Previous experience at a global organization, working with a dispersed team
- Customer-service mindset
- Good understanding of corporate governance and related policies and procedures
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 190,000 of us globally, located in 46 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, MA 02210: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Boston, MA 02210