The primary mission of Paragon One is to offer virtual internships at a range of growing innovative companies. To provide more students with internships and career skills, Paragon One is now expanding the number of company partners on our internship platform. For the first time, Paragon One is taking on a small group of students to help evaluate and open partnership discussions with companies that may need interns of their own.
For the past 4 years, Paragon One has specialized in teaching and helping students to win the best internships. In this unique opportunity, students will work on the inside of our process and learn exactly how we determine which companies would benefit from interns, how to evaluate them, how to research them, and how to contact them. Needless to say, the skills practiced during this internship are invaluable for anyone who wishes to grow their own career in the future.
Students in this internship will work directly with the operational team (CTO and VP of Operations) of Paragon One. Students who successfully complete this internship will receive guidance to share the experience on their resume and LinkedIn profiles. In addition, top performers will receive letters of recommendation and will receive priority consideration for future internship and job opportunities within our network.
- Partner Company Evaluation: Research and qualify a list of potential partner businesses based on their likely need for interns
- Partner Company Sourcing: After understanding the requirements and strategies behind what makes a company a good fit, the next step is to apply one’s creativity and resourcefulness to identify strong new potential partners
- Partner Company Outreach: Practice getting more responses by customizing optimal outreach messages to resonate with the needs and goals of potential partners. Managing top-of-funnel outreach and communication with companies.
- BD Strategy Analysis & Presentation: Identify new company personas that would be ideal company partners. Synthesize business development findings and recommendations for future business opportunities
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Please confirm you understand this position is unpaid and remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply