An Operations Supervisor is a key leader supporting the CVS Store Management team in planning and driving store execution and performance while building consumer loyalty to CVS/pharmacy through a focus on excellent customer service. When there is no manager onsite, the Operations Supervisor leads the store and supervisory staff, ensures that store operations run smoothly, and is responsible for ensuring the completion of all opening and closing procedures.
- Work effectively with store management and store crews
- Supervise the store’s crew through assigning, directing and following up of all
- Effectively communicate information both to and from store management and crews
2. Customer Service
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote CVS customer service culture. (Greet, offer help, and thank)
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
and promote a positive shopping experience for all CVS customers
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching (E.g., myImpact coaching; myCustomer feedback; personal observations)
- Maintain customer/patient confidentiality
- Price merchandise
- Stock shelves
- Support the planning, execute the displays, sign and inventory of weekly,
promotional, and seasonal merchandise
- Support the planning, execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise
Deductive reasoning ability, analytical skills and computer skills.
Advanced communication skills, supervision, and influencing skills
Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning, overnight and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
Experience as a retail supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.