Part-timeEstimated: $100,000 - $140,000 a year12 days ago
Full Job Description
ezURS.com Inc., has an ongoing need for Physician Consultants to perform a wide variety of world-class utilization review, disability, peer reviews products in multiple lines of business including health, workers compensation, and auto liability
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedules
- Training provided
- Active, unrestricted physician licensure in any state
When you work with our team:
- You don’t have to handle administrative tasks. Our team will do it for you.
- State of the art system to make it easier for the physician reviewer to receive and complete requested files.
- We will provide quality control and audit, so you do not have to be exclusively responsible.
- One of our team members is always available to answer your questions.
- We know by focusing so much attention on making life easier for our physicians that the final product will be better, and our clients will ultimately be the beneficiaries.
We have an immediate need of a Board Certified Occupational Medicine Physicians to join our panel of reviewers reviewing for pre-authorizations and medication reviews with an unrestricted license. No restrictions, limitations, malpractice claims, previous or current. You must be in active practice.
Job Type: Part-time