New Honor Society is a creative boutique agency that helps clients create greater engagement and advocacy by behaving more like "people." Human behavior is an important component not only in understanding clients’ audiences, but in applying human traits to brands themselves. Our expertise includes brand strategy, annual planning, integrated campaigns and digital/social. More importantly, we’re always looking at new and unchartered opportunities to propel our clients’ business forward. We're seeking a forward-thinking leader who can drive innovative thinking, grounded in thoughtful strategy, which leads to breakthrough and disruptive creative work.
- Orchestrate brand planning and analytics for all accounts within the agency. Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to client business.
- Possess a deep understanding of human behavior and an ability to translate data and analytics into behavioral insights that inform business, brand, creative and media strategies.
- Serve as key strategy leader for new business development.
- Collaborate with the social media team to develop communications and content strategies that leverage social platforms, influencers, and content partnerships to drive business results for the client
- Effectively engage with senior clients, providing them deeper insights into the dynamics of their business through the development of disciplined and thorough sales, marketing, and consumer analyses.
- Always be evolving…consistently assess the role of strategic planning within the agency and how to evolve and re-shape the team and product to best serve or clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of Planning leadership preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leading brand strategy, planning and research capability with evidence of breakthrough innovation across these disciplines.
- Ability to establish and explain rational metrics and analytics related to all types of work the agency performs for clients, on and off-line.
- Versed in digital strategies and how they translate online and through social media.
- Ability to synthesize data and insights into strategic vision for the agency and our clients
- Ability to create a culture of collaboration, partnering with creative and account management teams to ensure strategies and ideas are optimized through every touch point.
- Inspirational presentation, storytelling and pitching capabilities; socializing ideas is critical
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Nimble, entrepreneurial spirit; curious and bold.
- Clear, strong communicator who is capable of building trust and confidence among clients and agency peers.
- Compelling written and verbal presentation skills and style.
- Ability to simplify and convey complex scenarios.
- Ability to communicate and present in a manner that inspires and rallies others around the strategic vision and opportunity.
United States-Missouri-St. Louis
New Honor Society