RockWell, LLC, is seeking a Top Performing Engineer.
RockWell Window Wells is the #1 brand of decorative and high-end window wells in the country! We innovated and revolutionized the industry with our composite, decorative stone textured window wells. Of course, to be the best, you have to work with the best.
We put an emphasis on treating our employees with respect and creating an excellent and enjoyable work environment.
As a key member of our team you will have the opportunity to work alongside our Plant Manager, whom you would report directly to. You will be tasked with the challenge of improving our manufacturing processes and methods, improving product quality, decreasing labor costs, and decrease defective parts. To put it simply your challenge is to…. increase profitability. This position will have opportunities for growth and increased responsibility.
- Identify highest ROI improvements
- Fully implement improvements using a DMAIC method
- Automate processes where it can improve profitability, ergonomics, and safety
- Inform and council production, quality, safety, maintenance, supply chain, and training efforts to achieve efficient flow of product from vendors to customers
Key characteristics of a successful candidate
- Just gets it Done!
- Thrives on a Challenge and is Driven to Succeed!
- “Can-Do Attitude”
- Aggressive / Results Oriented
- Proven History of Achievement!
- Risk Taker
- Bachelors Engineering degree
- At least 5 years of full-time engineering experience
- The successful completion of multiple projects especially, process improvement, labor reduction, automation implementation, and continuous improvement
- Ability to utilize information from prints, schematics, technical data sheets, specifications, drawings, technical manuals, the internet, etc.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, business correspondence, standard operating procedures, progress reports, and proposals
- Prefer Experience with automation, robotics, vision systems, and industrial controls
- 6-Sigma or Lean Manufacturing training beneficial
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Care
- Matching 401(k) Plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts