Far Beyond, LLC provides intensive behavior therapy for children diagnosed with developmental and behavioral disorders, ages 1 – 21 years. We are currently looking for dynamic candidates to provide in-home Applied Behavior to families living in Northern Virginia.
Registered Behavior Technicians manage a caseload of clients under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Analyzing behavioral data to identify trends, evaluate progress, and provide rationale for treatment interventions.
- Implementing behavior plans in the homes of clients, often working afternoon and evening hours (weekend hours optional)
- Training relevant family members and other care providers in the implementation of behavior plans
- Collaboration with all other members of the child’s treatment team
- Crisis intervention, as needed.
- Complete 40 hour RBT training
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enrolled in psychology graduate level classes
- Reliable transportation
- Pursing a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Human Services, or a field related to Behavior Analysis from an accredited college or university
- Pursuing Certification to become a BCBA or BCABA
- 2+ years of Experience in ABA
- Flexible schedule required
- Part time (15-30) hours that take place during evening hours (primarily 3-7 in the evening)
- BACB supervision is provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /week
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Behavior Technician (Preferred)