Rock Hill, SC
M-F 2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:30pm (30 min lunch)
Founded in 2009, BEDGEAR® is the rapid growth global lifestyle brand of PERFORMANCE® bedding for people that want to achieve more out of life. BEDGEAR has redefined the way people view sleep by offering personalized products based on sleep position and body frame. Our patented fabric technologies wick away heat and moisture to help regulate body temperature and generate a cooler, drier sleep environment to maximize recovery at night. With distribution facilities in the U.S. and Asia, BEDGEAR is sold in national retailers across the U.S. and Canada, as well as expanding globally. BEDGEAR currently partners with the Boston Celtics and Dallas Mavericks alongside a history of professional athletes and sports teams, including the USA Women's National Ice Hockey Team. You can't cheat sleep – but you can get more out of the time you spend in bed. Sleep Fuels Everything®!
Learn more at bedgear.com
Sleep Fuels Everything®!
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the handling of materials and product both entering and leaving the building. Their duties consists of:
- Receiving product accurately.
- Pulling and labeling product for shipping.
- Palletizing product for truck loads.
- Follow packing list with 100% accuracy.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- English Proficient (reading, writing, speaking/listening, comprehension) and basic math skills
- Previous experience in warehousing highly preferred
- Willingness to assist in random projects as requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for All:
- Constantly standing/walking up to 8 hours/day
- Constant pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs
- Frequently bending, twisting, reaching outward and upward
- Fine hand manipulation
- Frequent lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs
- Ability to utilize sense such as touch, vision and hearing
- Must be able to be exposed to temperature extremes in warehouse environment (cold/hot)
Basic reasoning and problem solving ability required. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task, be a team player, follow directions and have an energetic, will do attitude.
bedgear® is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that also participates in the e-verify program! *All candidates interested in a position with bedgear will be subject to a pre-employment assessment which is mandatory for consideration.*