Apex Supply Chain Technologies
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process biweekly payroll for multiple companies and approximately 400 employees.
- Process multi-state payroll to include compliance with state registration and filings.
- Update and maintain payroll software with new hire data, compensation changes, benefit deductions, payment type (DDA, check), PTO balances and terminations.
- Audit and reconcile all benefit deductions (Medical, Dental, Life, FSA/HSA, STD and LTD, etc.) to ensure proper payment and GL recording of employee and company deductions.
- Process garnishments and levies and maintain compliance with the requirements.
- Reconcile Quarterly/Annual Tax Returns to payroll data and address and resolve all tax notices.
- Prepare payroll GL journal entry by pay period for each company.
- Complete GL balance sheet account reconciliations for payroll accrual accounts.
- Provide information for other government reporting and requirements as needed.
- Coordinate with HR on new hires, terminations, leave of absence, wage verifications and other relevant matters.
- Oversee 401k administration and annual audit.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and other assignments as required.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Other duties as requested.
- 4+ years of payroll processing experience in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience with Ultimate payroll software is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office software required.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and timeliness while performing multiple tasks.
- Team player with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented, analytical and problem solving; able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies manage their supply chains by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions, which allow customers to right-size and control the flow of materials, supplies, equipment and critical parts, based on true demand. We are a rapidly growing Mason, Ohio technology innovator, providing transformative Supply Chain Technology solutions to a client base of over 17,000 corporate users worldwide. Over the past five years, more than 300 of the Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 1000 companies have implemented Apex solutions.
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an application at the link below. http://www.apexsupplychain.com/careers