We are seeking a Freelance Public Relations Representative (PR Rep) to nurture a strong industry network, increase brand awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- MUST HAVEexisting media/social influencer relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding themRequirements
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, etc.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: