Kilgore Industries, LP - Plano, TX
Kilgore Industries, LP is seeking skilled Plumbing Superintendents in Plano, TX!
At Kilgore Industries, LP, outstanding individuals can build a fulfilling career working for the leading MEP firm in Texas. You’ll take pride in being part of a team that sets high standards and makes quality its first priority. As a member of the team, you’ll receive the training, support and incentives to help you achieve excellence in your work.
Job Summary: This is a full-time position that will enable you to plan, coordinate and supervise a wage scale and high-rise concrete structure (30 stories) project that will continue upon completion in mid-2019. You will ensure the project is in alignment with all of the Company’s processes and requirements as well as maintaining a safe work environment for all employees. Additionally, Kilgore Industries is currently expanding in the region to light industrial, medical and commercial and is building a team for long term growth in the DFW market.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must have a current Texas Journeyman’s license, Master’s license preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be proven and capable of supervising the installation of plumbing systems on commercial, light industrial and high-rise projects
- Must have specific knowledge of commercial and light industrial plumbing systems
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have knowledge of plumbing and natural gas systems
- Meet the E-verify and drug free workplace standards
- Able to work in fast pace environments
- Have the ability to schedule the accomplishment of daily jobsite tasks for several crews
Kilgore Industries, LP offers competitive compensation packages, paid company holidays, 401K plan as well as health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D, STD, LTD and a variety of supplemental life insurances.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to join the Kilgore team today!
“Regulated by the Texas Dept. of Licensing and Registration, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX. 78711, 1-800-803-9202” TACLA017666C/TECL26749
Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners, P.O. Box 4200, Austin, Texas 78765 1-800-845-6584 M-37953
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)