IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Job Profile Summary
Under supervision, assist in contributing towards the development of capabilities and processes through continual evaluation of existing, future needs and options in accordance with corporate initiatives. Responsible for providing assistance into the generation of the patient and site operations strategy, by collaborating with peers and other involved IQVIA groups. May be responsible for some or all of the following activities at any one time.
- Contribute to the delivery of the patient and site operations plan in support of opportunities (including but not limited to Requests for Proposals). by collaborating with peers to obtain required information
- Support peers to ensure use of all appropriate data sources, presentation and analytical tools suitable to the activities being undertaken.
- Contribute to obtaining required information regarding all future team plans
- Contribute to prime / partner site penetration and site performance metrics through working with peers in the delivery of an efficient patient and site operations plan.
- Support with the generation of study related information to produce and support recommendation of recruitment rates, country allocations and site tiering. May produce summary reports .
- Contribute to process improvement through working with IQVIA processes to deliver quality and consistency
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams to resolve issues.
- Contribute to patient and site operational plans.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically requires 0 - 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Requires knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of a job area, typically obtained through advanced education.
Bachelor's Degree/ Life sciences or related field
Additional Work Experience
1 year’s relevant experience in a scientific or clinical environment
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities
Strong interpersonal skills.
In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
Knowledge and ability to apply GCP / ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Standard ADA Settings
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Sit at a desk or table with some walking, standing, bending, stooping, or carrying of light objects.
Use hands and fingers to handle and manipulate objects and/or operate equipment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job at any time
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.