The Clinical Director is responsible for overseeing all clinical services ensuring they meet all licensure standards.
- Assist in the development and strategic growth of Person County Group Homes, Inc. (PCGH) service array specific to meeting the unique needs of persons served
- Assist the Executive Director and management in making recommendations for long-range planning/goals
- Assist in the development of new programs and expansion of existing services as needed
- Complete quality assurance reviews/monitoring as warranted
- Maintain current knowledge of clinical service changes at the federal and state levels and initiate system changes and training as needed to ensure staff is current on expectations
- Oversee the data collection, statistical analysis and revisions related to service delivery
- Coordinate all State and MCO level reviews
- Ensure agency policies, procedures and forms are consistent with best practices and regulations
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements: Four year degree in Human Services or related degree. Must have knowledge of LME/MCO's and Medicaid Services.
Master's Degree in Human Services preferred.
Job Type: Full-time