Position Summary – Executive Business Administrator
SEFA is looking for a talented, self-motivated administrative professional to work on our fast-paced, dynamic team. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Business Administrator (EBA) plays a dynamic role in assisting multiple areas of the business by providing administrative support to our CEO. This position requires a sound multi-tasker who can perform a variety of administrative duties while also managing frequent cross-team interactions and deliverables. A successful candidate is someone who is able to communicate well at all levels, manage multiple priorities, and can manage their time efficiently and effectively. If this sounds like you, then you’re one of us – and we want you.
The Executive Business Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The position also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special project. To be a qualified team member, you must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
You enjoy fast paced environments and multi-tasking is the only work style that you know. You solve problems and move the ball forward because you’re strategic like that – always thinking 3 steps ahead. You manage your executive like a tried and true cat herding specialist. Communication and collaboration is just what you do. You get things done, and you get them done quickly.
Daily support of CEO including but not limited to: calendar management, travel planning, processing expense reports, drafting/formatting documents on behalf of the CEO and coordinating meeting materials
- You apply your strategic business thinking by understanding the company’s business and how the CEO’s work fits in.
- You take being proactive seriously by taking the initiative in support of the CEO and the team’s needs.
- Customer service is your mantra. You display and model a high level of customer service - both to internal and external clients.
- Confidentiality. Enough said.
- Over communication is your jam. You manage frequent cross team interactions and deliverables. You take seriously the need to communicate and regularly collaborate with the team.
- You like to run a tight ship. You keep appropriate files and records as requested to ensure completeness, historical accuracy and easy retrieval of information.
- Being part of a team is in your bones so you occasionally help support other areas to keep the engines running.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 7+ years’ in a strategic support / executive assistant role with demonstrated success
- 4-year degree preferred
- Experience with C-Suite executives
- Expert PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Relationship building / expert communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive compensation, including access to company profit sharing plan
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Health Spending Account benefit
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurances
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 18 PTO days, 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounts and special offers for many programs that include (bur are not limited to) cell phones, theme parks, events, hotels, concerts, and movie tickets
South Barrington, Illinois
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off