Full Job Description
Home Partners of America, Inc. (the “Company”) is a residential real estate investment company committed to providing responsible individuals and households with a new path to homeownership.
The Acquisitions Associate is responsible for evaluating properties submitted to the Company and for managing the transaction process from the negotiation stage up to closing. The Acquisition Associate will interface with real estate brokers and prospective residents in different markets to ensure a seamless and successful transaction. The position must work closely with other members of the Acquisitions Team to ensure timely responses to broker and resident requests, monitor outcomes and provide additional coverage during extended business hours including weekends.
- Perform comparative market analysis reports and valuate properties within required deadlines
- Coordinate with brokers and prospective residents to obtain missing documentation or additional information required to complete a transaction
- Develop strong knowledge of various contract documents required in the different markets in which the Company operates
- Prepare purchase offers and send to brokers for presentation to sellers in a timely manner
- Negotiate offers and manage transaction progress from the point of going under contract through the home inspection period.
- Provide updates and reporting to management on a regular basis
- 1-2 years of experience in the residential real estate industry; transaction-related and property underwriting experience a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work extended business hours and weekends on a regular basis
- Keen analytic skills, extreme attention to detail and strong ability to follow up on outstanding issues
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and eagerness to work in a team environment
- Ability to use Excel
This is an exempt position, and salary is commensurate with experience.
Chief Administrative Officer