Rockbridge Area Health Center seeks a full-time mental health counselor to function as part of the integrated primary and behavioral health care team. The counselor will be responsible for providing evidence-based counseling and psychotherapy for patients with mental health conditions and behaviors. This will include:
- managing the screening and assessment for these conditions, treatment planning, and crisis intervention.
- monitoring mental health referral for patients with higher acuity mental health needs.
- coordinating care for complex patients with co-morbid mental health and physical conditions and co-morbid mental health and substance abuse conditions. Competitive salary with benefits. Tuition reimbursement options.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Social Work with a current LCSW license in the Commonwealth of Virginia or license eligible LMSW or Master's level Licensed Professional Counselor.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply