My client is Carolina law firm that has a number of offices in both the Carolinas. This law firm is seeking a qualified Law Firm Administrator to run the day to day operations of the law firm. Below are a few of the core responsibilities for this position.
RESPONSIBILITES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Oversee the daily and annual expenditures of the firm, review the income statement and balance sheet daily.
- Review and sign checks daily.
- Work with the partners and the various banks for required documentation for all accounts.
- Oversee all of the accounting and billing personnel on a daily basis.
- Handle a portion of the monthly billing.
- Oversee and assist with the Accounts Receivable and with online billing.
- Assist in handling online billing appeals.
- Oversee and manage the day to day operations for the firm’s 401(k) Plan.
- Oversee and manage the weekly and annual functions of our Section 125 Cafeteria Plan.
- Oversee the HR functions for all four offices.
- Assist the partners in the management of associates.
- Assist all attorneys with daily staff issues.
- Assist in finding coverage for staff when others are on vacation.
- Oversee the Office Managers in the three satellite offices.
- Negotiate service contracts for the various offices and equipment to include copiers, computes, postage meters, janitorial and other maintenance contracts.
- Handle all of the insurance renewals for the firm including health, dental, vision, life, LTD, Professional Liability, Employment Risk, Cyber, Kidnap and Ransom, Commercial Liability package, Employee Theft and Dishonesty, and Fiduciary.
- Assist the partners in planning the annual retreat and all other attorney and/or attorney and staff functions (Thanksgiving pot luck, Christmas celebration and monthly birthday celebrations).
- Sit on and participate in the weekly Executive Committee Meetings.
- Set the calendar and agenda for all Partners meetings.
- Continually look for ways to automate HR and other accounting functions so save time and money.
- Supervise all of the administrative staff (accounting, IT, billing, service/copy center, training team)
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Type: Full-time