At Holiday Inn Express® we want our guests to rest and feel energized and ready for the day ahead which means we need team members to demonstrate the following service behaviors:
- Make a Connection - show guests that they are important and make them feel at ease by taking time to acknowledge them in a friendly way
- Be Helpful - familiarize yourself with all the services in the hotel and the local area to answer any question and give guests what they need to find their own way
- Be Efficient - take ownership and play your part to get things done by making things easier for guests; doing as much as in advance and multi-task when you need to
Manage the laundry operations and other duties to ensure quality standards are met while delivering a guest experience that is unique and brings the brand to life.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Employee is responsible for stripping (removing the dirty linen and trash) on a daily basis.
- Employee is responsible for putting sheet sets in the room for the employees once stripped.
- Employee is responsible for completing the laundry on a timely manner from the beginning to the end with nothing being left behind.
- Employee is responsible for attending to the late checkouts, once checked out, to strip, empty trash and put sheet set in the room.
- Employee is responsible for replenishing towels on the carts for the room attendants.
- Employee is responsible to be present at all meetings.
- At the end of the day, the employee is responsible for keeping the laundry room clean at all times, including wiping down machines, sweeping, mopping and taking out trash.)
- Employee is responsible for putting away supplies for the housekeeping area in the storage room.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
The laundry room as to be clean and clear of all debris and trash emptied. All the housekeeping carts and storage room should be stocked before leaving for the day. This ensures the elimination of delays for the room attendants to begin work the next day.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time