Data Entry Clerk
Ballwin, MO- Fully Onsite
Calculated Hire is looking for a Proposal Specialist to support one of their Fortune 500 Telecommunication clients during their busy season. Using your sharp business acumen and client-centric focus, you will independently write, edit and coordinate complex enterprise proposals, bids and other marketing material. As the Proposal Specialist, you will increase sales and support business efforts through enticing written narratives and visual content. We are looking for someone passionate about researching, evaluating and creating accurate sales information that simplifies the sales cycle and enhances the client experience. You must excel at meeting tight deadlines when responding to bids and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Enhance and simplify the sales cycle by creating proposal and marketing materials.
- Drive the sales process by developing templates for proposals per RFP and request for quote (RFQ) instructions and maintaining a database of past responses and boilerplates.
- Ensure accurate and prompt responses for proposals by assigning sections, questions or technical specifications to knowledgeable team members.
- Improve sales success by developing a winning bid in a timely manner with an emphasis on accuracy, grammar and consistent formatting.
- Manage the bid workflow process from initial reception to final submission, including reviewing proposals and writing recommendations.
- Empower the sales team by creating concise, well-written responses to information requirements.
- Support proposed bid solutions by collaborating with multiple departments to obtain needed information.
- Track, report and implement winning strategies to ensure overall sales success.
- Analyze bid processes to draft summaries to circulate key requirements.
- Streamline the bid creation process through in-depth analysis of workflow and making recommendations to management.
- Perform additional duties as related to the position, including, but not limited to textual input, addressing, packaging, copying materials, completing forms and following up with team members.
- Previous professional writing experience.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment; internship experience welcome to apply
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, business or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Project Management Professional certification (preferred).
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN DBA CALCULATED HIRE:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person