- Please only apply here at Indeed.com
Raymond Engineering delivers quality-driven, cost-effective, and precise architectural and engineering services to our clients. Over the past twenty-five years, Raymond Engineering has expanded from a single office in Conyers, GA to multiple regional offices, spanning Greater Atlanta, Savannah, Miami, Greensville, Raleigh, and Warner Robins. Throughout our history, we have remained committed to maximizing the value returned to our customers; we invest in our employees to provide the best project management, service delivery, transparency, and accountability in the industry.
Duties of Sr. Project Mechanical Engineer:
- Work with the customer to determine exact project requirements, constraints, logistics, and feasibility.
- Lead and oversee mechanical project work and take responsibility for overall delivery of MEP projects.
- Charge of mechanical discipline projects or project elements through all their phases, from marketing through completion.
- Prepares or oversees the preparation of project related documents such as proposals, reports, design drawings and technical specifications; participates and directs mechanical discipline related field services, including surveys, inspections and services during construction.
- Applies quality control and assurance methodologies to ensure compliance with applicable codes and industry standards.
Requirements of Sr. Project Mechanical Engineer:
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Registration as a PE in Florida, Georgia, North and/or South Carolina with the ability to obtain registrations in these or additional States
- 15+ professional experience in the fields of HVAC/Plumbing & Fire Protection on industrial, commercial, educational or institutional projects
- Experience in plans production using AutoDesk software
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Good technical writing skills
- BIM/Revit experience preferred
- Medical & Hospital Experience a plus
- Mechanical Engineering Master degree preferred
Benefits & Perks of Sr. Project Mechanical Engineer :
- Full Time position
- Can work out of Conyers, Raleigh, Richmond or Savannah offices
- Life (company paid)
- STD (company paid)
- LTD (company paid)
- IRA with company match
- Professional Development & Mentoring Programs
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoDesk: 3 years (Required)
- Mechanical Engineering: 10 years (Required)
- Professional Engineering (Required)