This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking professional guidance and growth in a leadership role. We are looking for a team member who takes it upon themselves to succeed while enjoying the challenges that architecture brings. We are searching for a candidate who has superior communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to cultivate and maintain productive working relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- We need someone specifically with residential and commercial building architectural background.
- AutoCAD Drafting: 5 years
- The ideal candidate has Specific Training and/or related Certifications, an Associates, Bachelor's or Masters of Architecture and 2+ years of experience with all phases of commercial architecture design projects from project setup through design and through construction administration.
- Ideally the candidate will have experience in the commercial architecture industry.
- Be an essential part of a project team working on all phases of a design project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Participate in all aspects of a design project from design, management, and delivery.
- Responsible for all correspondence, reports, documentation, and general administration for the overall project
- Oversee coordination of interior, MEP, and structural related disciplines during the design phase.
- Solve problems creatively with consultants
- Client and consultant interaction and collaboration as part of position responsibilities
- Professional development toward architectural licensing through work experience documentation and mentoring
- Frequent site visits and measuring of existing residential and commercial structures
- Gravity load analysis, design and calculations