Works with all stakeholders and internal Digital Experience members to derive and document functional requirements for digital projects. Acts as a liaison between the requestors (business) and the digital strategy/design/execution teams, who interpret and act upon the requirements that this role defines and documents.
Collaborates with subject matter experts to ensure requirements are accurate, complete, and clear, so they can be easily understood by project team members. Works on projects that vary in scope and complexity, from small changes to web site contents to large, complex projects which span a year or more in duration.
Gathers and documents requirements for new and existing digital development.
Facilitates requirements-gathering sessions in collaboration with product management, business stakeholders and IT. Conducts meetings with stakeholders to analyze and document project requirements. Conduct documentation reviews with project team.
Engages with clients to establish project objectives and expectations.
Participates in innovation programs/ initiatives.
Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
Three plus years of software marketing/product management experience.
Experience within the Agile methodology strongly preferred.
Experience with digital (web or mobile) development projects
Experience in technology/IT projects
In-depth knowledge of the product development, management, and evaluation process preferred.
Strong experience using relevant software programs for requirements management, such as Jira or Rally
Proficient in gathering business requirements using UML (or similar process), process flows, use cases and/or user stories.
Expertise in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
Ability to work independently and communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
Superior written and verbal communication skills. Excellent active listening skills. Proficiency in communicating complex concepts to varying audiences.
Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and how to prioritize activities across projects.
Strong attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output.
Solid understanding of web development environments, sufficient to understand the implications of issues within web-based applications.
Desire to take ownership, be creative with problem solving, and pro-actively secure the objectives of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills, independent worker, deadline driven, advanced presentation skills, and research skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of customer experience software Opinion Lab and ForeSee.
- Experience with HTML and some basic understanding of Java scripting.
- Demonstrated experience in web page construction and web site maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of Web usability principals and methodology.
- Ability to create and maintain scorecards and scoring methodologies to measure web performance and success metrics.
- Experience with benchmarking industry trends, competitive companies and new ideas in the Digital landscape.
- Ability to present data driven solutions and ideas for unique challenges within the Digital channel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Job Prod Dev Mrkting & Sls Supp
Primary Location Detroit
Organization Corp Marketing & Cust Exper-4104