- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Snooze presents “The Breakfast Experience”
What role does your character play?
The Snooze Prep Cook has the keys to the Perfect Plate kingdom! The Prep Cook ensures that each Snooze food item is prepared with the highest quality, care and craftsmanship. Duties include accurately and efficiently cooking Snooze food, as well as preparing and portioning food products prior to cooking. In addition, Prep Cooks follow all recipes, portions guidelines, sanitation and basic safety practices in order to produce food according to the Snooze Food Doctrine. You define the word “Yummy”!
What will your character be responsible for bringing to the stage?
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality, food safety/sanitation, and timeliness of dishes served
- Responsible for being well-acquainted with all menu items, recipes, plating guidelines, and sanitation/basic safety information
- Prepares a variety of food items using knives, electric mixers, immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portion bags
- Prepares foods for service using ovens, gas stoves, griddles, and broilers
- Completes Master and Station Prep Lists with direction of management
- Shows up when scheduled and prepares, stocks, and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure smooth service
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, broilers, sauté, burners, ovens, flat top griddles and refrigeration equipment both during and after service
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly in accordance with health department standards and Snoozy Sanitation guidelines
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the opening and closing checklist for kitchen stations completing deep clean projects as dictated by management team
- Attends all scheduled Snoozer meetings and brings suggestions for improvement
Do you fit this character role?
- Fun, energetic, eager and committed team member
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in restaurant industry
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a high-volume restaurant setting
- Must be able to communicate clearly with management staff
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours)
What are the perks of playing this role?
- Competitive hourly wages
- Daily meal benefits
- Health, dental & vision benefits for full time Snoozers after one year
- Flexible work days
- Breakfast and lunch hours- no late nights!
- Unlimited dance parties
- Super fun work environment
We can’t wait to provide you a place where the best character on stage is YOU! We are looking for dynamic people who are self-motivated, dedicated and have a strong passion for food and people! If you are a fun-loving, joke-making, out-of-the-box thinking breakfast lover that is going to bring this “Breakfast Experience” to life, we will certainly put you center stage. Are you ready for this curtain call?