We are seeking a Microsoft Azure Architect to become an integral part of our development team! You will implement strategies and support network and cloud operations services to include: continual monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and remote resolution of physical (power, cable connections, etc.), virtual (host and supporting architecture), and logical (routing and firewall misconfigurations) issues, network incident escalation and reporting, and performance of network/cloud break-fix actions.
- Conduct an analysis of SBA’s networks (both on premise and in cloud environments) to determine their effectiveness and make recommendations
- Support implementation and use of government owned network monitoring and management software tools (i.e., Azure Cloud Ap Security, Sentinel, and the Azure Cloud Cybersecurity Suite, Nessus, SolarWinds, Cisco, Riverbed, and Dell’s management tools, along with other toolsets provided by SBA that use Industry Standard management and monitoring platforms)
- Provide recommendations on tool development, enhancements, and configuration
- Conduct a traffic trend analysis to compile daily and/or longer-term reports/dashboards for various network traffic areas of interest.
- Recommend the implementation or modification of network monitoring policies based upon the templates proposed in Cloud App Security, or propose additional policies to better protect the networks.
- Support and implement Bandwidth monitoring and analysis, as well as support network capacity planning.
- Provide Public and private IP address management
- Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
- Research new technologies and develop proofs of concept
- Previous experience in Azure network architecture, development, or other related operational support functions
- Must have a current Microsoft Solutions Expert in Core Infrastructure certification or higher certification._ **_
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE Core Infrastructur (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance