- High School Diploma or GED
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Dental Insurance
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
- This position requires a Provisional Certificate in the state of New Hampshire. *
To Obtain a Provisional Certificate (Valid for Two Years) You Must:
Have a high school diploma or certificate of high school equivalency.
Complete three, three-credit courses at Keene State College with a grade of 75 or higher:
Introduction to Traffic Safety.
Methods of Teaching Driver Education and Traffic Safety.
In-Vehicle Driver Education Methods
AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for the position of Driver Education Instructor in Somersworth, NH. The Driver Education Instructor is responsible for conducting classroom and behind the wheel instruction to new drivers and mature operators, maintaining accurate daily schedules of lessons and classes, and filing accurate records of training and students' progress. Part-time or full-time positions available.
- Conducts classroom and behind the wheel instruction to novice drivers as directed
- Facilitate other safety trainings as approved
- Communicates clearly to students, parents and /or guardians appropriate information and recommends future driving practices when necessary
- Maintains accurate daily schedules of lessons/classes conducted
- Completes legible, accurate reports of the training provided and of the student’s progress
- Ensures the driver training vehicle is cleaned, fueled, and in proper condition for use
- Keeps current on driver education and traffic safety issues
- Conduct Driver Improvement classes when needed
- Provide technical assistance for members needing child seat installations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
Our comprehensive and employee centric training programs help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of driving experience
- Must be highly motivated and organized
- Must have excellent verbal, written, facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Must pass a background check