Direct Reporting Manager: Sales manager
Business Development Job Duties
- Promote Fluid-Aire Dynamics and its products including capital equipment, maintenance, service subscriptions, and energy incentives using whatever means instructed by the sales manager. Will mainly involve door to door cold calling and telemarketing.
- Collect all necessary account and compressor equipment information for new prospects/accounts and enter into the Salesforce ERP system
- Arrange face to face meetings for the salesman you’re representing in with new prospects or existing accounts when new business opportunities arise
- Convert Leads to Prospect accounts and create an Opportunity record when a quoting opportunity arises
- Gather and record any pertinent information about a lead including: Contact, their direct contact info, information on their system, including model and serial number of each piece of equipment and photos if possible.
- Attend networking or other events as directed by Sales Manager
- Always be looking for new revenue opportunities to further the growth of the company
- Identify new sales prospects - build a quote pipeline
- Utilize email, prepared routes, and all prospecting campaigns to generate new sales leads
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to platform inquiries
- Track communication with potential customers
- Work with Engineer to develop pipeline and achieve revenue target
- Uphold positive collaboration between all location employees
- Minimum of 30 cold calls conversations per day - either by phone or face to face
- NEED TO SEPARATE OUT FACE TO FACE FROM PHONE. AND 30 FACE TO FACE VISITS EVERY DAY IS NOT REALISTIC. THAT BEING SAID, WE NEED TO FOCUS ON FACE TO FACE, THAT WILL BE KEY FOR 2020
- Develop a minimum of 3 opportunities per day of any type. Capital equipment, maintenance, service subscriptions, piping, leak repair.
- Ultimate goal, one sale a day.
- $40-60k base. 2% commission paid on the initial quoted opportunity value for an account we have not done business with in the past
- $600 per month reimbursement for vehicle expenses, and full fuel coverage for all related work travel
- 401k, 10 days paid vacation annually, 5 sick/personal paid days annually, 10 paid holidays annually, full healthcare coverage including vision and dental for the employee only
- Strong desire to make $$$$
- Go getter, competitive, prior organized activity/sports achievement a plus
- Organized, follow directions, do the "simple" things right and everyday
- Commitment to yourself, the team, and the OUTCOME.
- Ready to be part of something special and get paid WELL for it
- Data-driven - in a recording/reporting sense
- Strong desire for a career in tech sales
- Experience with CRM platforms - required for success
- Prior experience with, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively meet target, manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines, all minimum requirements
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling tactics that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Outbound B2B Sales responsibilities include:
- Generate and qualify leads - build quote pipeline...we will pay you for it!
- Actively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting various prospecting/cold-call activities and networking opportunities
- Follow-up on all sales opportunities and customer inquiries/concerns
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
- Generate and present proposals - small part, will become major as you grow with responsibility
- Survey mechanical systems to determine repair, modification, and/or replacement requirements for Sr. Rep. to quote
- Prepare and present effective sales presentations, answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner which leads to quote pipeline, and signed contracts.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and meet/exceed targeted quote pipeline.
- Follow Up on awarded projects to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Outbound B2B Sales Skills and Knowledge
- 2 to 5+ years of Outside B2B Sales experience in the Service's industry or from knowledge gained by outside profession.
- Proven track record in building relationships with general contractors, owners, architects, plant managers, and engineers to generate sales leads
- Must possess strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills with a confident and empathetic manner
- Obtain and maintain a valid driver's license
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Job Type: Full-time
NEXT LEVEL: Experience: Schooling/Experience for next level with our company
- BA or BS in a relevant discipline. Successful experience of B2B Sales, Construction Management or related Engineering. Ability to understand general engineering documentation
- 50% (Required)
- Additional Compensation:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: