We seek someone who’s highly collaborative with a passion for fashion and creating compelling creative content to join our Famous Footwear Marketing team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first.
We seek people who:
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Effectively select wardrobe and props for shot composition and set design, while anticipating and resolving challenges through creative solutions
- Deliver on-set styling for still and lifestyle photography, including prepping wardrobe and ensuring proper fit for models through hemming or pinning
- Assist production needs, including buying shoes, executing set details and general production coordination
- Ensure diligent coordination of tasks, timelines and budgets for all assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong ability to prioritize, multitask and proactively problem-solve in a deadline driven environment
- Passionate about the latest fashion trends & styling
- Experience producing creative production documentation
- Experience in Workfront or other project management tools required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Mac)
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.