Job Responsibilities / Position Information:
- Supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility, and will ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained.
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
If you are a caring, energetic, compassionate, skilled, & passionate individual seeking an exciting and new career opportunity, join our team of dedicated professionals! We offer competitive wages and benefit packages!
Education / Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1-year DON experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of team work and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
Licensure / Certifications:
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a RN in this state.
Job Type: Full-time
- Long Term Care- DON: 1 year (Required)