Verif-y is searching for a Java and Blockchain software developer to build, test, and scale our application services. This position requires four years of experience scaling enterprise applications through microservices architecture deployment using containerization, and experience working with distributed ledger technology (DLT) frameworks. Our application servers must scale to millions of transactions a day
- The candidate must have 4 years of experience automating manual business processes (Red Hat jBPM, Drools, and other BPM and BRM frameworks) to optimize and reduce inefficiencies of day-to-day operations. Experience collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and management in the design of workflow processes to meet technical and business requirements is required.
- The candidate must have 3 years of experience integrating with AWS APIs: EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, VPC, Lambda, Textract, and CloudWatch. Experience with AWS KMS is a preferred but not required.
- The candidate must have experience integrating automated testing frameworks (Selenium, REST-Assured, JUnit, JMockit) into CI/CD processes and pipelines.
- Candidate must have 4 years of coding experience with Java and J2EE and three years in Java version 8 and above.
- Candidate must have 4 years of hands-on experience with Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, Security, MVC) in which three years must include microservices development using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud technologies (configuration, service discovery, circuit breakers, routing and messaging, API gateway, tracing, and CI pipeline and testing).
- Candidate must have experience building secure, reliable, and scalable containerized microservices. Candidate must have 2 years hands-on experience deploying containers within AWS Elastic Container Services (ECS) including pipelines for CI/CD.
- The candidate must have 3 years of experience with POC development and integration leveraging API layer microservices-based deployment.
- Experience as a cloud architect designing, deploying, and implementing secure enterprise-grade scalable cloud-based solution architectures for platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS), and software as a service (SaaS) in AWS.
- The candidate must have 3 years of experience developing within an agile environment with active participation in sprint planning using Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence cloud-based project management tools.
- Solid understanding of high availability (HA), systems design, architecture, open source, and web technologies is a must.
- Must also have knowledge of distributed ledger technology (DLT), blockchain, and self-sovereign identity (SSI) standards and related technologies.
All employees participate in coaching, mentoring, and training to other engineers skilled in Java, and Spring technologies in both classroom style of teaching, and through code and solution reviews on the job.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills and must be able to understand and speak Hindi to collaborate with offshore developers.
Candidates that have six years of education in Information Technology or a related field are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $71,386.00 per year
- Java 8 version and above: 3 years (Required)
- Spring Boot and Spring Cloud: 3 years (Required)
- Java and J2EE: 4 years (Required)
- Red Hat jBPM and other BPM and BRM frameworks: 4 years (Required)
- Spring Framework (e.g. IOC, AOP, Security, MVC): 4 years (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA 19104 (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Briefly describe your experience and knowledge working with Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) standards and related technologies.
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- Yes: H-1B work authorization
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19