We are seeking a Senior Client Services Manager to join our team of high-energy live events professionals, this is a sales position for someone with years of experience in audiovisual rental quoting and live audiovisual production, such as touring, music festivals, corporate general sessions, etc. You must possess a strong working knowledge (sales focused) of AV equipment, including Consoles, Line Arrays, Profile Fixtures, Broadcast Cameras, LED Walls, Truss Structures, Mobile Stages, etc.
WHO IS AV VEGAS?
AV Vegas is a Las Vegas, NV based event production company specializing in live entertainment, corporate audiovisual, sound, lighting, video, staging, and backline rentals. Our customers are regularly requesting custom quotes for their special events and we need you to help us convert those requests into sales at our Las Vegas Office!
As a rental house, we send out well-maintained gear on demand. As a production house, we own, design, build, and operate one-of-a-kind events. We specialized in taking on unique challenges that make for awesome moments of unparalleled job satisfaction. Our area of operation includes the Las Vegas metro area, Laughlin, Nevada, other outlying cities, and occasional events in Utah or California. We are a locally focused company so this position is a good fit for someone who wants to stay close to home!
The Senior Client Services Manager’s primary responsibility will be to grow and maintain a portfolio of clients thru delivering the highest level of client satisfaction and retention possible, with a focus on some of our largest customers and highest profile events. The focus of the Client Services Manager should be on actively pursuing new business, closing sales, and providing high levels of customer service and proactive communication to existing clients and the internal team as well as driving the overall execution of internal sales processes. Internal processes will begin with the development of new business, order approval process and continue through the successful execution on show-site by our team of technicians and production managers. Client referrals will also be an expectation of this role as the Client Services Manager will be highly visible to customers. A secondary responsibility of the Senior Client Services Manager will be to mentor Junior CSM’s and PM’s, sharing your experience and knowledge with those who are getting into this exciting industry.
- A strong understanding of the AV Industry with at least 3 years experience working directly with audio visual equipment in Concerts, General Sessions, Breakout Rooms, Live Events, Special Events with at least 5,000 - 100,000+ attendees in both the high-end Corporate Event and Convention
- Must know how to work with Touring companies and their riders to ensure proper setups and accurate proposals
- Must possess a strong technical working knowledge of equipment that will establish credible and respected leadership of the technical crew, including Consoles, Line Arrays, Profile Fixtures, Broadcast Cameras, Mobile Stages, and more.
- Strong negotiation skills are necessary to close sales with a wide range of budgets.
- Ability to work as part of a team, understand clients’ perspective and have excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Administrative skills are a high priority and should include professional writing skills, effective use of business tools, and excellent written and phone communication skills are necessary.
- Must possess superior customer service skills in order to work well with both internal and external customers.
- Skills should include planning, organization, self-motivation, responsibility, dependability, adaptability, ability to problem solve and communicate effectively. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and effectively handle stressful situations. Strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to work with diverse groups.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Act as liaison between client and internal teams
- Act as primary point of contact for key sales opportunities
- Lead the building of proposals and RFP responses
- Read technical drawings and band riders, then generate accurate proposals for these events.
- Maintain accurate and well-organized communications
- Maintain timely response and delivery of sales quotations
- Ensure orders move smoothly through internal approval process
- Track the sales process inside our CRM system
- Ensure that each client’s needs and goals are clearly communicated and represented
- Ensure consistent high levels of Client Satisfaction and Retention for assigned portfolio
- Solicit and receive constant feedback from client on level of satisfaction, areas for improvement and areas of success
- Constructively share feedback with internal teams on a consistent and real-time basis
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Creative, Operations and Accounting to ensure proper execution of internal processes that result in high client satisfaction and retention
- Attend in-person client/site visits as necessary
- Make any changes needed to order before, during or after show that effect invoice
- Work with Accounting and Operations team post-show to ensure a timely and accurate invoice is produced to client
- Work closely with all internal departments and individuals to deliver the highest level of profitability on every event
- Review every order at least 1 week prior to the event to ensure it is complete and accurate while also maximizing the use of internal inventory and people
- Work with Operations to identify additional savings opportunities that maintain the highest level of quality
- Revise orders based upon client changes/adds and distribute new budget to the Client and/or Sales Director
- Maintain on-site presence at shows when required or appropriate
- Travels to be on-site from set-up through strike for all Convention Services events to ensure the highest client satisfaction through face-to-face contact
- Travels to be on-site for a predetermined time period for key or unique Corporate
- Events to ensure the highest client satisfaction through face-to-face contact
- Act as primary point of contact for client when on-site
- Take and post job site photos on company social media accounts
- Create adequate backup plans for client contact coverage for instances where it is not possible to be on-site
- Help build/revise orders for proposals as necessary to ensure timely and accurate quotes are delivered to each client
- Interact with prospect to build relationship along-side the assigned PM to minimize transition needed once the business is confirmed
- Create Post-Show Report for Client on all shows
- Report to consist of both positive and negative results from show and contain feedback from client
- Review report with any appropriate parties (including client when appropriate)
DESIRED COMPUTER SKILLS
- Standard team tools include: Flex Rental Solutions (Flex 5), Google Workspace, Slack, ZohoCRM & Gmail, outlook available by request.
- Projection Calculators (for lens selection per event)
- Line Array Calculators (for PA recommendations per venue)
- Salary (DOE & Revenue)
- Generous Discretionary Bonuses
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance (Company pays 75%)
- Retirement plan 100% company funded
- Generous Paid Vacation (starts 90 days after hire date)
- Sick time is routinely approved (within reason) and does not affect PTO balance
- Slushy Machine in the summertime (exactly what you've always wanted)
- Raiders’ Home Game Tickets ;)
- We are a “small” business that does BIG events, at AV Vegas you will work with peers, managers, & owners who work full time, love production, and respect you as a person and not just a number.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Monday - Friday / Tuesday - Saturday
- On Show Site available as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89103: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- What mobile stages are you familiar with?
- What kind of PA system would you propose for use at an outdoor event for 10,000 people?
- What are some lighting fixtures you like to use for corporate events, same question for concerts?
- Audiovisual Production: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: In person