Do you like to design spaces? DGS Retail is looking for a Chicago-based designer who has an interest in interior design, retail architecture and space planning. This is a chance to help design retail environments in a remote work setting.
At DGS Retail, our people are the core of our success. Our employees are serious about providing world class service to our customers and vendors.
Considered to be leaders in an industry we helped to create, DGS Retail designs, manufactures and sells retail experience environments, store fixtures and point-of-purchase displays for the liquor, grocery, convenience store and restaurant industries. We’re located in Chicago, 2 blocks from the Cumberland blue line “L” stop.
As part of our Design team, your responsibilities will include:
- Creation of store floorplans and layouts within our fast-paced environment
- Occasional design work or renderings may also be required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/characteristics:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC is A MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task under strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in groups
- Any knowledge of Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suite is a strong plus.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated and ready to adapt.
DGS Retail provides a comprehensive benefits package.
DGS Retail is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Do you reside in the Chicagoland Area (required)?
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote