Confluent Medical Technologiesis dedicated to working collaboratively with our customers,taking projects from rapid prototype into high volume production. Our unparalleled technical expertise, proven experience and partnership with our clients has allowed us to perfect the process necessary to deliver world-class medical devices through innovative material science, engineering and manufacturing. Our primary capabilities include: nitinol components, balloon catheters, delivery systems,biomedical textiles, access kits, and guidewires. We take pride in our position as the leader in the medical technology space and are driven by a passion to create products that our clients have envisioned for their customers.
Confluent Medical Technologies is growing! We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our Fremont, CA Team.
You may be who we are looking for!
As a uniquely qualified candidate, you will possess:
- Project and Program Management expertise in a regulated, manufacturing environment.
- Significant experience building, managing and articulating comprehensive, complex, cross-functional medical device project plans.
- Proven expertise in developing and managing project scope, deliverables, risks & resources requirements including:
- Scheduling building, tracking, management, and communication.
- Budget management.
- Risk management.
- Ability to skillfully manage programs spanning the development spectrum from proof-of-concept to volume production transfer.
- Establishment, organization, facilitation, and effective follow-up for cross-functional team meetings.
- Strength in relationship building through technical know-how; ability to lead SME’s through influence & credibility.
- Ability to lead teams through a systematic Stage Gate product development process.
- Experience organizing and presenting key project metrics, progress, and risks during Project Reviews.
- Significant experience organizing and balancing several related projects into a well-integrated program.
- Ability to multi-task between projects. Performing under the pressure of multiple competing deadlines while maintaining a cooperative and constructive working relationship with colleagues is essential.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly & constructively respond to the unexpected, balancing tact, negotiation, and directness
- Experience with financial tools including P&L, NPV, IRR, GM, and Cost Modeling
Education and Experience:
- BS in a technical field (engineering or science). MS preferred, MBA a plus*
- Minimum 8+ years managing complex projects/programs plus 3+ years managing direct reports.*
- PMP Certification and/or Professional Project Management Certificate highly preferred.
- Medical device experience a plus.
Confluent Medical Technologiesoffers very competitive compensation and benefits and is proud to have a distinguished reputation across Silicon Valley and throughout the medical device industry around the world! We welcome eager and ambitious team players to apply!
Transforming Concepts into Reality
Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone, fax or email inquiries from potential applicants, external recruiters or other interested parties, please.
We regret that we are unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on a time-limited visa status for this position.
Confluent Medical Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)