Excellent Full-Time Employment Opportunity Includes Business Auto Mileage Reimbursement, Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k) Plan.
Due to an increase in qualified lead flow and the continued growth of our company, we have an immediate opening for a Construction Sales Representative. Previous experience with exterior construction sales, preferably in the Home Improvement Industry and/or Hardscape/Landscape Design/Installation, is REQUIRED.
We want candidates who are driven, proactive, confident and self-motivated to become successful members of our team covering southeast Louisiana.
Pinnacle Exterior Construction LLC separates itself from the rest of the industry with a higher standard of product quality, value, and customer service, and is an industry leader in providing Custom Commercial and Residential Outdoor Spaces for the capitol region. We have experienced tremendous growth since our inception and we are building on that success in 2020 and beyond!
To learn more about our company, or to submit your resume for our consideration, please visit our website at www.pecbuilt.com.
- Professionally represent Pinnacle Exterior Construction LLC through direct interaction with leads, clients, crews, staff, subs, & vendors.
- Meet with qualified prospective clients on pre-set appointments and conduct a needs analysis to develop a suitable and desirable scope of work and estimate.
- Conduct a professional presentation for our outdoor living environments.
- Sketch & Measure projects for proposal development.
- Use Microsoft Excel worksheets (templates) to develop project estimates.
- Present & close a comprehensive, detailed proposal to prospective clients.
- Occasionally promote Pinnacle Exterior Construction LLC at local trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Open-minded and willing to learn our way of selling
- Strong people skills and excellent client/crew relations
- Highly motivated by an open-ended, commission sales position
- Positive, professional attitude
- Previous, successful construction sales/estimating experience is REQUIRED
- Solid presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Basic drawing and mathematical skills
- Computer savvy with proficient Microsoft Excel skills
What You Can Expect from Pinnacle:
- Low industry pricing with high commissions $100k+++ annual income opportunity
- Up to 10% Commission and much more, plus bonuses!
- Vehicle business mileage reimbursement
- Pre-set qualified leads that provide the foundation of the business
- Strong leadership, ongoing training and support from management team and staff
- Professional and ongoing product and sales training program
- Quality sales tools and customer financing programs with a high approval rate
- Products, services and a company reputation you are proud to represent!
- Management advancement opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- 401K Plan with company match
If you are ready to join an exceptional company with excellent growth opportunities, please reply with a cover letter describing your experience and a copy of your resume.
- Construction Sales: 2+ years (Required)
- Pools and Masonry: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Construction Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: