- Mac OS
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Support for Marketing Department personnel with particular responsibility for Content Development.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Director to maintain a communication style that helps establish our brand identity and ensure it is recognizable throughout our products and both internal and external communication
- Write and manage content for in-development software, online platforms and marketing website; organizing and completing writing assignments according to set standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style and tone
- Write and manage technical documentation, including instructional manuals, user guides and training materials
- Acquire product and process knowledge by interviewing subject-matter experts and working with design and development teams
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- organic marketing campaigns; including social media platforms
- Work as part of the Marketing team and support team members in marketing related functions, including but not limited to: development of specialized marketing campaign materials, electronic marketing distribution, and preparing documents for presentation.
- Design, create, update, and maintain materials, inventory, electronic documents, including but not limited to logos, flyers, electronic email blasts, etc.
- Research and develop products/services support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree, English, Writing, communication, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Two or more years writing specific to software/web/ mobile application.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mac OSX and PC operating systems is a plus but not required.
- Must be organized, detail oriented with strong writing and editing skills.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Understanding of basic design principals and standards.
- Good communications skills.
- Proficient with related computer applications (spreadsheets, word processing).
- Ability to read and comprehend design material layouts.
- Strong organizational skills; attentive to detail.
- Able to coordinate well with other departments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required use the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects.
Medium work; exerts up to 50 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently , and 10 lbs. constantly. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel may occasionally be required for this position (10% or less).
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE:
Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship. Must be able to pass a post offer DOT drug test upon hire.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN:
GDC Technics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. GDC will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.