Gaming Management Inc. is hiring a Corporate Controller. We own and operate Chips Casino Lakewood, Palace Casino Lakewood, Goldie's Shoreline Casino and Riverside Casino.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Corporate Controller will play a key role in auditing our processes and managing our monthly and quarterly close process. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data entry into and reporting from the general ledger: Reconcile and audit all transactions, including payroll, invoices and A/R functions, bills and A/P functions, journal entries, balance sheet and P&Ls for multiple operations.We need a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic highly organized professional who is comfortable working with multiple locations/operations. This position requires a high energy individual with a proven ability to navigate the GL, communicate clearly, work independently and accurately. Multi-tasking is a must so the ability to prioritize is required. This position reports to the CFO.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4 year accounting degree required.
- Excellent computer skills and advanced Excel skills and SAGE 100 or compatible accounting software skills required
- Strong understanding of cash reconciliations
- Ability to research variances and resolve cash discrepancies with location managers
- Ability to perform detailed account reconciliations
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check, and obtain a WSGC license if offered the position (as required)
- Previous Casino accounting experience a PLUS.
Employer paid medical and dental. 401(k) retirement plan, paid vacation and designated holidays.Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Casino Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan