We are looking for an experienced warehouse and operations individual with exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills. This is a direct management as well as a hands-on position as the company continues to grow. Candidate must possess a willingness to learn, have a positive attitude, and effective communication and organizational skills.
Activities included, but not limited to:
- Manage people, processes, and systems to ensure operational flow and accuracy.
- Train staff and monitor performance and progress.
- Pick, pack, and release orders.
- Loading/unloading trucks and containers.
- Ensure product quality and delivery.
- Communicate with various domestic and international freight carriers.
- Control inventory levels with physical counts and reconciliation of data.
- Assist in product purchasing as related to inventory control.
- Planning scheduled maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Ensuring a safe work environment.
- Oversee and implement continuous operational improvements.
- Daily communication with internal and external customers ensuring targets are met.
- Organization and documentation of orders.
- Microsoft Office, specifically proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Hi-Lo experience
- Hands-on ability to train and manage employees
Job Type: Full-time