This position is 100 percent commission based on an equal revenue division and ideal for individuals with existing enterprise relationships. This career is perfect for the person who can call on their relationships and leave with an opportunity.
Animal Marketing Inc. Overview: Animal Marketing a leading boutique agency focused on creativity, originality and innovation. Over the span of two decades, we have partnered with many of North America's largest brands and retailers driving hundreds of millions in sales with a particular focus on the sports, beverage and retail industries. AMI combines creative thinking, strategic marketing and digital intelligence to activate brands and motivate people.
You will always be looking at ‘how you can achieve the highest quality results’. You’ll be a master of consultative sales, who has the ability to get the best outcome from the conversations you have. You are creative and have a great eye for detail, a problem solver, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. You are energized by hunting and closing new business, driving revenue and earning commissions. You enjoy collaboration with our internal Operations team, and are always working to deliver the best solution for our clients. You are self-directed and entrepreneurial in spirit.
You are on the ‘front line’ of the AMI service offerings: We create and deliver marketing campaigns for our clients to help drive awareness, visibility, traffic, sales and advocacy.
Position: Promotional Products Sales Associate
One of our largest revenue drivers is promotional products. Your role as Promotional Products Sales Associate is to discover and engage new clients and communicate the effectiveness of promotional products to help move their brands forward.
Promotional items are seen as a low-cost but one of the most effective marketing methods for business promotion. Small and big companies use these low-priced products to maximize market reach.
The use of promotional products is widespread. The notepad in a hotel room, the drink-ware used in a pub or the pen you use may be a promotional product gifted by an actively engaged CPG company. Organizations use them daily to promote their products or services.
The Promotional Products Sales Representative is responsible for pioneering and adding new customer relationships and promoting new opportunities with current clients. You will work along side marketing and design support teams for absolute client success and revenue generation.
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
- Focus on new client account acquisition.
- Prospect and engage with new clients and communicate the positive effects of promotional products, incentives, and value adds on their sales numbers.
- Develop a clear understanding of the client's target audience and collaborate with them on thoughtful ideas for an effective promotional product marketing campaign.
- Communicate these ideas with our internal operations, including design, budget, logo placements, timelines, etc.
- Initiate regular in-person, telephone, and or electronic contact with your accounts regarding opportunities to maximize their business success.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Service, Product Development, and Operations to meet customer demands.
- Contribute ideas and feedback to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Preferred five plus years equivalent sales experience.
- High marketing IQ, sales acumen and media industry knowledge.
- Ability to excel in a highly competitive environment and adaptability to a rapidly evolving media landscape.
- Effective relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills.
Associate / Executive
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Online Media + Offline Media + Promotional
- Business Development
Job Types: Full-time, Commission