CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling of our loyalty program, now we are focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our existing Analytics team and help deliver on this initiative. CVS Health is looking for a dynamic individual with passion for using data and analytics to drive business results. As a member of Loyalty and Personalization team, you will analyze customer, category and campaign data to draw insights, and use advanced analytics to optimize personalized contact strategies across multiple programs and channels. You should have a strong analytical toolkit, including expertise in using SQL and SAS, and proven track record of leading discrete projects and work streams taking independent initiative working with analytics counterparts and business stakeholders. Successful candidate should also have strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
You will accomplish this through:
- Conducting hands-on analysis on customer and campaign data using analytical and statistical tools such as SQL/SAS to uncover insights in customer behavior and business profitability.
- Analzying customer segments, building-out customer profiles, optimizing campaigns (direct mail, email, POS, digital), including adhoc/custom requests to internal business partners and presenting to leadership.
- Conducting the analysis to identify and develop customer growth opportunities – this may include drawing customer insights, quantifying size of opportunity, and custom analysis to support business case development.
- Leveraging data and analytics to develop targeting recommendation and test plans to optimize customer programs this may include audience selection, product and offer recommendation, multi-channel contact cadence, external data and partnerships, etc.
- Partnering with Decision Science team to build and bring advanced analytics models in to optimize contact strategies for new and existing programs.
- Owning the execution and delivery of multiple analytical projects in a fast paced environment – including design, execution and delivery of campaign, customer, category/vendor analysis, presenting to internal business partners and leadership.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL and/or SAS with strong knowledge and hands-on experience extracting and manipulating data
- 1+ years of experience in Customer analytics, CRM or database marketing, preferably in Retail but also open to Financial Services, Insurance or Telecom domains.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL and/or SAS with strong knowledge and hands-on experience extracting and manipulating data
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written. Ability to distill detailed analysis into higher level insights and takeaways for multiple levels of the business.
- Shown ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects with high time demands.
- A real passion for understanding and meeting Customer preferences.
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (reactivation, retention, and loyalty), CRM or database marketing.
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning, and implications development.
- CRM experience in retail, consumer packaged goods, OR related consulting environment.
- Experience with wide variety of Advanced Analytics techniques; statistical analysis skills strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Teradata tools and database solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research. MS/MBA preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.