Reporting to a division Director, the Manager, PTI Operations (Loan Forgiveness & Other Business Support Services) has responsibility for managing operations to deliver direct services to our clients that may include call center services, default prevention/ delinquency management services, or other business services. Will have leadership responsibility and oversight for multiple teams performing day-to-day operations, as well as contribute to planning and strategies for operational success of assigned business segments and applicable client contracts.
Primary responsibilities include:
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Manages teams of approximately 50-100 employees that directly service client assigned accounts or customers in functions such as call center services, default prevention/delinquency management services, and other business services.
- Builds and develops a team of operations staff, including Supervisors and non-exempt representatives. Coach staff toward development of skills and capabilities.
- Effectively manages staff and holds accountability to ensure compliance and optimal operational and individual effectiveness in the best interest of the company. Partners with HR for employee actions and status changes such as hiring, disciplinary action, and termination.
- Consistent training, ongoing monitoring and feedback with Supervisors regarding day-to-day processing services activity to ensure compliance, client satisfaction, and employee performance.
- Collaborates with and effectively leverages training resources to optimize efficiency and effectiveness of assimilating new hires, as well as ensuring quality and compliance, and optimal service delivery to clients.
- Ensures internal staff processing activities such as time cards, time off requests, and other status activities and completed for direct staff, and for all staff by team supervisors.
- Accountability for meeting assigned financial and objective based goals such as revenue, profitability, compliance, customer satisfaction, and overall management of assigned business and teams.
- Identifies and provides input to next level management regarding staffing needs, operational activities, efficiencies, development of tools and processes, plans and alignment of operational strategies to deliver maximum customer satisfaction and profitably to assigned customer projects.
- Handles any services support escalation and resolves issues that may arise.
- Leverages data and analytics, and contributes to the development of new ways to look at business data and trends to identify efficiency opportunities, mitigate potential risks or issues, monitor service delivery activity.
- Lead by example and contribute to the develop programs and operations that promote a positive, focused, and driven team environment.
- Ensure effective monitoring of operational activities through appropriate legal means to ensure all conduct, behavior and work being performed is in compliance with federal, state and local laws including internal policies and procedures.
- Performing other duties as may be required to meet business needs.
- Solid foundation and understanding of in multiple applicable business areas (call center, pre-default delinquency related services, and 3rd party client processing servicing) business principals, concepts and applicable laws.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple client programs and large inventories in multiple tranches and track performance both on a cohort and in aggregate.
- Has a keen understanding of all compliance programs including FDCPA, TCPA and Reg E.
- Proven ability to deliver business results and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Ability to build effective relationships both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, peer and support group management, and employees at all levels in an ongoing effort to manage business.
coupled with analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Possess ability to support and maintain a team environment where collaboration and the knowledge transfer process are critical for success.
- Exercises excellent judgment and possesses a keen attention to detail, coupled with solid analytical capabilities related to operational data.
- Demonstrates initiative, and creativity to drive excellent customer results and satisfaction
- Able to solve complex problems, and resolve disagreements with informed, rational debate.
- Ability to lead a team with strong commitment to positive, constructive and progressive work environment aligned with the company core values of People, Excellence and Innovation - train, and provide constructive feedback and coaching to staff and motivate employees.
- Acts with confidence and achieves results
- Builds credibility and trust
- Mind-set of continuous improvement and adapts quickly and effectively to change
- Strong process, project and program management skills
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced office environment, which may include nights/weekends to meet business needs.
- Sit/stand/walk 8-12hr/day
- Lift/carry/push/pull under and over 10lbs occasionally
- Keying frequency, handling, reaching, fine manipulation
- BA/BS in business, finance or related preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience in a manager or supervisory role with progressive span of control and complexity of operations
- 7+ years progressive experience call center or processing services with leadership responsibilities, and preferably with client service delivery responsibilities.
- Accomplished track record demonstrating the knowledge and skills required for the position
- Must submit to and pass background check. Must not have any Federal or State liens resulting from County, State or Federal tax issues. Must not have any current defaulted student loans.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check; must not have any felony convictions or specific misdemeanors.
- Must submit to and pass drug screen.
Performant is a government contractor. Certain client assignments for this position may require submission to and successful outcome of additional background and/or clearances throughout employment with the Company.
Job Profile is subject to change at any time.
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS