Full Time Senior Recruiter--Remote position, will cover Washington/Oregon area
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Sources, interviews, and screens applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promotes career opportunities within the organization. Works closely with community or agency, regional and/or corporate associates and hiring managers.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs. Advise managers and associates on recruiting policies and procedures
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection. Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Inform potential applicants about operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organization
- Perform searches for qualified candidates for difficult or complex positions according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and associate referrals
- Maintain the applicant tracking system with recruiting and candidate contact history
- Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary
- Communicate and negotiate offers of employment with candidates
- Evaluate recruitment and selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, and testing standards, recommending revisions as needed
- May arrange and/or attend job fairs
- Manage the development of assigned territory recruitment strategy, including influencing hiring leaders regarding appropriately hiring practices
- Frequently assist leaders with special projects and make recommendations to established processes, as needed
- Mentor and train newly hired and/or less experienced Recruiters when appropriate
- Use analytics to inform and influence decision making
- Bachelor"s Degree in Business, Human Resources or other related field required
- Minimum five years direct experience in a healthcare related function required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) preferred
- Moderate to advanced computer experience and skill in usage of the internet and Microsoft Office
- Maintains current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
If you"re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.