Duties & Responsibilities: ARMADA has a requirement for Assistant Program Managers supporting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Security Service Division.
This position is contingent upon ARMADA's successful capture of the work. The place of performance for this project is Washington, D.C. The selected applicant would be expected to be local to or relocate for the duration of this contract, which is advertised for one year, with the potential for four, one-year options.
The Assistant Program Manager will support/lead the following activities including but are not limited to:
- Assist in Managing and overseeing the administrative and daily operations of the program under the supervision of the Program Manager.
- Serve as Program Manager’s (PM) representative in daily operations and liaison with SecD Unit Chiefs.
- Serves as overall lead on projects and multiple agency contracts and as principle liaison between the Government and contractor when the PM is absent or the position is temporarily vacant.
- Serve as a consolidated point of contact that facilitates effective communication and proactively identifies and mitigates issues within the Contractor’s team and between the Contractor and the Government customer under the supervision of the PM.
- Attend regular and frequent meetings with Government customer to discuss/ brief workload, contract performance, and emergent issues.
- Assures quality control implementation.
- Produce required contractual and programmatic reports and briefs.
- Works with PM on exercising quality-control measures over contractor staff to deliver services and products on budget and schedule per the contract and SOW requirements.
- Assist the PM with overall contract project personnel, delivery of reports, and contract deliverables.
- Responsible for assisting in formulating and enforcing work standards.
- Coordinates with Government customer for assignment of work schedules under the discretion of the PM.
- Reviews work discrepancies.
- Supervise contract personnel, communicates policies, and organizational goals advised by the PM.
- Responsible for contract performance as assigned by PM.
- Assist PM in tracking all in-coming contractor personnel and weekly report to Government customer of status and processing issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
Skilled in personal computing (e.g., spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, database management, communication packages, etc.).
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team-oriented individual with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to perform duties and meet deadlines independently with little or no supervision.
Minimum General Experience/Education:
- Current Top Secret (TS) security clearance and must be capable of obtaining Sensitive Compartmentalize Information (SCI) access that includes a requirement to pass a security polygraph exam.
- Prior experience in security management.
- Must have a minimum eight (8) plus years federal law enforcement (LE) or ten (10) plus years of experience managing tasks and supervising people to include experience in human resources and personnel security.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field of study required.
- At least five (5) years of experience directly-related to managing or performing responsibilities similar to those described herein and in the associated Statement of Work (SOW).
- Must have knowledge of Security Division (SecD) discipline, project management and demonstrated capability to assist in managing multiple tasks / projects.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the Assistant Program Manager assigned to this position.
Applying: If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and abilities for this position visit our careers page at www.armadausa.com.
Special Notes: Relocation support is not available for this job.
ARMADA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
ARMADA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, Termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
LAUTENBERG AMENDMENT: This position is covered by the Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment (30 Sep 96) of the Gun Control Act (Lautenberg Amendment) of 1968. An individual convicted of a qualifying crime of domestic violence may not perform the duties of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Security Division discipline: 5 years (Required)
- Law Enforcement: 8 years (Required)
- Office Applications: 5 years (Required)
- Management and Human Resources: 10 years (Required)
- Team Leader: 5 years (Preferred)
- Security Management: 5 years (Required)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- Top Secret Clearance (Required)