It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Onsite Health Educator – Cigna Onsite Health - Atlanta, Georgia
At Cigna, we listen to , advocate for , and collaborate with our customers to empower them to identify their health goals and own their solutions.
This role is all about demonstrating daily support of Consumer Health Engagement Cultural Beliefs. Our Onsite Health Educators and RN Health Coaches are the linchpins to ensure we achieve better health outcomes for our customers. They focus on key areas of partnership including:
Customer Strong - Make a WOW difference for our customers
Me to We - Take accountability to trust, collaborate and partner
Own It! See a need and act
Challenge the status quo
Listen to Advocate:
What matters to you, matters to us
Think it Through:
Proactively deliver solutions focused on doing the right thing
Sound like you? Great! Here’s more on how you’ll make a difference :
What we expect from you :
- Provide onsite face-to-face customer coaching and support
- Identify customer health education needs through targeted health assessment activities.
- Collaborate with customers to establish health improvement plans, set personalized evidence-based goals, and support customers in achieving those goals.
- Empower customers to become an active participant in their own health outcomes.
- Assist Customer in overcoming barriers to better health
- Lead and support a variety of Health and wellness promotional activities, such as group coaching, wellness challenges and Health related seminars.
- May perform biometric screenings, including finger sticks, blood pressure, body composition, etc.
- Utilize biometric values and motivational interviewing techniques to collaborate with customer to drive to improve clinical outcomes.
- Provide support for health-related site events, which include open enrollment, wellness committee facilitation, flu shot events, health fairs, etc.
- Responsible for the adoption and demonstration of the Consumer Health Engagement cultural beliefs. Be a role model for the six cultural beliefs to drive personal accountability and organizational results.
Bonus points for :
- Strong Clinical skills with at least 3 or more years of experience health coaching, health education and health promotion
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Current ACLS/BLS/CPR/AED Certification
- High energy level, with dynamic presentation skills is required.
- Positive role model in demonstrating healthy behaviors
- Passion for health improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Customer-centric focus
- Ability to proactively collaborate professionally with the client and other matrix partners.
- Understand and own a variety of clinical targets and outcome measurements. Develop action plans that drive clinical value for the customers and clients.
- Proven administrative abilities, with strong computer and software application skills.
- Registered Dietitian
- CHES (Certified Health Education Specialist)
- Motivational interviewing training/experience.
- Smoking cessation and diabetes experience.
This position is based in the office in Atlanta, GA..
Cigna is committed to a healthy work force. New hires must complete a background check, drug and nicotine screen to be employed in this role.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.