What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Network Engineer who will be responsible for overall oversight of a Community of Interest (COI) within DISA's Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) and to prepare that COI for migration.
This position will allow for a part time telecommute arrangement but you will need to live locally.
More About the Role:
In this role you will:
Orchestrate the project end-to-end
Analyze discovery information and determine requirements for migration; Provides gap analysis at the start of the project
Direct team members and review results
Deconflict inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs) and direct changes to EIP authors
Maintain current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
Controls all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, VLANs, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
Define migration requirements to Tools and CND teams, including acceptable deadlines tracked by PM
Track task status against ASI schedule and adjust implementation actions as required
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or master’s degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience
Experience in leading large engineering projects.
Leadership skills in organizing a team of engineers
DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
TS Security clearance
Two of the following:
Cisco Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) experience
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing experience
Experience with in-depth protocol analysis with tools such as tcpdump.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
F5 load balancers
Palo Alto Firewalls
Cisco ASA Firewalls
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.