Technical and Professional Skills Required:
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast pace environment.
· Superior communication and organization development skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
· 3+ years of proposal writing experience, including federal forms 330/254/255
· Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and MS Office products.
· 2 years experience in A/E/C industry marketing preferred.
- Coordinating and producing winning proposals, sources sought, RFIs, and SOQs.
- Create proposals including proofreading, editing, formatting, and expediting the proposal process.
- Collaborate with project managers and directors to assist in strategies, develop proposal text, and ensure quality and adherence to delivery deadlines.
- Maintain and organize files, resumes, and projects used in production of proposals.
- Production and Coordination of proposals to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Coordination with sub-consultants to gather information for the proposal.
- Write, edit, research, QC check, and AJERA data input.
- Maintain marketing data base information, resource & organization management systems including, but not limited to:
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist with business development efforts including, but not limited to:
- Scheduling & attending client meet-and-greets
- Monitoring and assisting to improve client relations
- Surveying client satisfaction
- Maintain vital “up-to-date” business documentation including, but not limited to:
- Technical certifications
- Vendor registrations
- Licenses & memberships
- Contract documents
- Market Research – Gather and analyze data related to markets, competitors, and prospects; social, cultural, and economic conditions; and regulatory changes as they affect markets. Tracks opportunities including, but not limited to, RFQ’s, RFP’s, RFI’s, etc.
- Promotional Activities – Assist Marketing Director in coordinating and possibly attending events (manning table or booth) to promote the firm through advertising, public relations activities, and other media outreach programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Writing: 3 years
Required work authorization: