Daily tasks will include:
- Effectively manage projects to meet schedules and budget.
- Create concise construction documents from start to finish.
- Produce innovative designs.
- Create and maintain realistic internal and external schedules.
- Clearly communicate with clients.
- Select and order architectural finishes.
- Coordinate with consultants, engineers, contractors and vendors.
- Communicate with zoning and building departments to obtain permits.
- Write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Manage quality control.
- Develop and improve office standards.
- Share knowledge and technology through collaboration.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Rivetna Architects is seeking applicants who can dive right in. You will be Project Manager / Project Architect for small to medium-sized commercial and residential projects. You should:
- Have a minimum of 6 years experience.
- Have a B.Arch or M.Arch
- Be licensed, or on the path to licensure.
- Have the skills to independently manage multiple projects.
- Be self-sufficient and able to solve issues through research.
- Be ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be motivated to excel at your profession.
- Have excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently or in a team.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam, Word, and Excel.
- Have knowledge of 3D rendering, Sketch-Up, Photoshop, and InDesign.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
CONTACT TO APPLY