CURRENT TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION!
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary to The Boeing Company is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their Corporate IT Team.
As a member of the Corporate IT department, the position of Network/Systems Administrator will primarily support the Corporate Infrastructure and various IT related projects to facilitate growth and business development activities. This position will be in a fast-paced environment while working multiple systems simultaneously. The ability to multi-task is vital to the continued success of the IT Team. The candidate will also serve as the project lead on various Information Technology projects. The candidate will be working as a member of a team, while some projects will require the candidate to work individually. When working individually, this successful candidate will complete tasks within our SLA; while providing accurate, detailed documentation. The primary on premise technologies areas supported are Cisco, Microsoft, and Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, Yammer), experience with Office 365 migrations or administration is important.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- Oversee and perform maintenance on servers/network services including Windows 2008/2021R2 AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, GPO, WSUS, DFS, Exchange 2016, SQL 2012, PostgreSQL
- Administer contractor Customer network thin clients and switches, ensuring compliance with Customer requirements.
- Administer NAS and VMware ESXi 6 virtual environment; HP Blade enclosure, Dell EqualLogic NAS
- Administer services and applications within Office 365/Azure
- Create and maintain server and network documentation
- Provide Tier I/II/III Help Desk Support
- Ensure that performance targets and uptime goals are met while scheduled maintenance occurs within the standard downtime window
- This position will be in a fast-paced environment, while working multiple systems simultaneously. The ability to multi-task is vital to the continued success of the IT Team.
- Recommend, evaluate, plan, test, architect, engineer & maintain modern technologies for initiatives or upgrades on testing, development and lab network segments.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for multiple corporate applications/programs, Corporate IT hardware, network devices and Office 365 Enterprise Products (Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Yammer)
- Have experience utilizing vendor support channels to accomplish duties outside of existing knowledge level. i.e. minimizing time to complete a project by using vendor support for the “expertise” while utilizing time for institutional knowledge or security sensitive tasks
- After-hours support on an as needed basis
- Assist in training users on modern technologies
- Excellent customer service and communication skills as the position involves 50% personal interaction
- **Additional IT related tasks that will arise in the future**
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related degree
- 3+ years in a corporate environment at a government contracting company
- Specific Skills:
o Microsoft AD experience
o VMware and NAS experience
DESIRED SKILLS (although not required):
- Certifications desired: CCNA, MCITP, VCP5 or VCP6, MCSE, MCSA, Office 365
- Experience in Linux Administration (CentOS7) or Windows Server (2012R2, 2016, 2019)
- Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible. Bash experience desirable.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)