Speedway is among the top convenience store chains in the nation and a top employer! We are looking for management candidates ready to take on an exciting, fast-paced work environment. Our top managers are experts at motivating and training staff, merchandising, inventory & cash controls and more. Speedway offers extensive training programs helping ensure you are prepared for the challenge and ready to accept the rewards that result from successfully managing a top Speedway team!
What Speedway brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! Speedway is committed to training and the continued development of its management staff.
- Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
- Speedway Managers are supported by teams of professionals all motivated to ensure the success of our Assistant Managers and their store teams.
- $35-$40,000 annual base with significant bonus potential every month! Many Speedway Assistant Managers have the potential to earn up to $900 per month in bonus. The Speedway bonus program is intended to incentivize strong leadership and management skills and rewards Assistant Managers for achieving goals based on many factors including safety and overall store performance.
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching for all store employees
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity*
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock**
- Implementing all merchandising and marketing programs**
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program**
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys**
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree**
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds*
If you enjoy retail management, this is the position for you! Monthly bonus potential, best in class benefits, advancement opportunities throughout the organization; if any of this speaks to you, we need to talk! Training positions are available now. This is the entry point for all levels of Speedway management.
Work Here Now! Text “Apply” to 80565.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)